“Bulletstorm” DPS Build
Submitted by: Senec
This is my everyday build that I use for questing, farming and dungeons. I call it ”Bullet Storm”
Essential Active Abilities:
1) The Business (Pistol, Resource builder)
2) Shootout (Pistol resource spender)
3) Blaze (Elemental resource spender)
4) Lightning Manifestation (clutch skill)
Situational Active Abilities:
1) Whiteout (Elite Elemental, boosts manifestation damage, causes hinder)
2) Do or Die (Elite Misc, big damage boost, better for single target fights or where impair lockout is a concern)
3) Arc Flash (Elemental resource builder, chain attack for additional AOE spam)
4) Confuse (Misc, threat dump)
5) Deadly Aim (Pistol, Utility group crit buff)
6) Short Fuse (Elemental, Utility group damage buff)
7) Bond, Strong Bond (Pistol, Cleanse utility, in place of Shootout if the utility is needed)
8) Magnetic Wipe (Elemental, Purge)
9) Sleight Of Hand (Misc, CC Break. Can also use an Epipen consumable)
1) Aidelon (Elemental – Makes Blaze crit 100% of the time when target is afflicted)
2) Bloodsport (Fists – Low damage, but causes stacking affliction on target every time you attack)
3) Salt In The Wound (Fists – Every time you apply an affliction, it deals an additional hit)
4) Molecular Exploitation (Elemental – Every time you hit an afflicted target, it deals an additional hit)
5) One In The Chamber (Pistol – Every time you crit, it deals an additional hit)
6) Lethality (Assault Rifle – Every time you hit, you gain a stacking 1% damage buff up to 10. Glance wipes buff)
7) Live Wire (Elemental – Builds counter causing every 5th crit to deal a large additional hit)
A lot of the damage dealt centers around the lightning manifestation, which can trigger all of the listed passives with the exception of Aidelon, since it can’t cast Blaze. Every time you or the manifestation attack, it applys affliction, causing Salt in the Wounds to proc on every hit. Further hits beyond the first also proc Molecular Exploitation. Crits will proc One in the Chamber. The Lightning Manifestation can crit and penetrate as well, and rarely misses. It can also build and expend Livewire through critting.
(Recommended Situational Abilities: Whiteout, Arc Flash, Magnetic Wipe)
Drop Whiteout on your intended target, drop the manifestation so it overlaps with the whiteout. Targets will generally be hindered into the radius of the manifestation, taking tons of additional damage. Build resources using The Business for 1-2 targets, use Arc Flash if there are 3 or more targets. Use Shootout only when you reach 5 pistol resources, use Blaze as often as possible, but prioritize keeping your Lightning Manifestation active as often as possible.
Build resources using The Business for 1-2 targets, use Arc Flash if there are 3 or more targets. Drop your Lightning Manifestation on the target(s) ASAP. Use Shootout only when you reach 5 pistol resources, use Blaze as often as possible, but prioritize keeping your Lightning Manifestation on cooldown.
Soloing, I have approximately 4000 Health, 2600AR, 200 Hit, 100 Crit, 150 Crit Damage, and 600 Pen. Against single targets with those stats, its easy to do 1500dps. Against up to 5 targets, its not uncommon to do 3500dps.
Nightmares, I have approximately 2000 Health, 3500AR, 200 Hit, 100 Crit, 150 Crit Damage, and 800 Pen. Against single targets with those stats, I’ve seen peaks around 2100dps. Against up to 5 targets, its not uncommon to do 4500dps.
I hope you enjoy this build as much as I do.