It looks like 1.6 Has finally hit Test Live. No mention of new missions or features yet, but here is the first wave of patch notes!
Update version 1.6 Notes (2/20/13)
**These notes do not necessarily reflect the final version that will be deployed on Live**
* The Time Accelerator item can no longer be deleted.
* Flashbang grenade now has proper sound effects.
* Corrected the cause of a server crash.
* Fixed an issue that could crash the community server.
* Client log file should no longer grow very large so quickly.
* Added an animation for getting a haircut.
* Fixed in error in Expulsion’s barrier calculation tooltip.
* Seal the Deal should now modify consumers more reliably.
* Closer should now modify consumers more reliably.
* Anima Charge with High Voltage will now allow Inferno to critically hit.
* The fact that Shot of Anima does damage is now mentioned in the tooltip.
* Fixed a problem where auxiliary affixes could stop working for some time after dying.
* Heal over time and damage over time ability effects applied by players no longer display heal or damage values, fixing an issue where 0 was shown to other players.
* Fixed an issue where tooltips could appear blurry.
* Dodging will no longer cause the expanded Ability Wheel description cells to collapse.
* You should no longer randomly swap to the Quantum Ability wheel while using the main Ability wheel.
* You should no longer see an incorrectly placed Equip button when rapidly selecting different abilities on the ability pane list.
* Added a cooldownbar for a swapped abilities count down.
* Health Bars no longer turn yellow when part of them is off any side of the screen.
* Ability Wheel’ss navigation buttons are no longer enabled when the Power Inventory panel is open.
* Barrier absorbs are now displayed in combat chat even if they reduce damage to 0.
* Swapping two items on the shortcut bar should work more reliably now.
* Blue quality Signet of Vigour will now increase max HP as stated by 330 (was 329).
* If a glyph is not upgradable anyway, it will not say that the reason is because a PvP toolkit is used.
* The damage from the gadget ‘Bitterness’ will now appear in the combat log.
* Signet of Corruption should now properly increase Affliction effect damage.
* Description of Kindle passive ability has been updated to show a range of healing values.
* Rocket Launcher Augur effect will now trigger even if another weapon is used before it expires.
The Savage Coast
* A sound effect is now played when using the Library Ward during the Breakfast cult.
The Scorched Desert
* The Big Terrible Picture – Door to the metallic ankh will open if the player is outside the room with the goal “Collect the metallic ankh”.
City of the Sun God
* There is no longer a placeholder name when using the scales during ‘The Stained Oasis’.
* Adjusted the formatting for the mission text of The Black Pharaoh’s Guard.
* Ravine of the Champion portals are now more multiplayer-friendly.
* The Savage Coast : Sam Krieg no longer has red eyebrows.
* The Fusang map and status messages should now work correctly.
* The minigame system has changed to support a team that comes in second place. This team will get higher rewards than the team to finish last. As a result the token and xp rewards for the minigames has been adjusted. All minigames reward more xp than before.