Issue #6: The Last Train To Cairo Information
The Last Train To Cairo, the latest addition to The Secret World has a fair amount of new content as well as an interesting story arc which includes the acquisition of a new auxiliary weapon, The Whip!
Below is an outline of the additions with links to more information!
The missions for Issue #6: The Last Train To Cairo
The missions begin at the Marya Encampment in the Scorched Desert, from Nassir at coordinates ( 901 , 309 )
Main Mission Chain:
- Mean Streets
- The Prisoner
- A Time To Every Purpose
- The City Beneath Us
- The City Before Us
- The Last Train To Cairo
Side Missions Related To The Main Story Arc:
Additional Side Missions, given by the Envoy of Ca’ d’Oro at coordinates (904 , 307 ) in the Scorched Desert.
- The Whip – Auxiliary Weapon
- The Breaks In Time Lore consists of 6 parts. They can be found while doing the mission chain. Each of the locations is details in the mission guides.
- New Battle Ranks
(More on this later, or if a PvP player wants to comment below and give us a run down, that would be awesome!)
The following items are from the Envoy of Ca’ d’Oro, a vendor at coordinates (904 , 307 ) in the Scorched Desert who accepts “Credits of Ca’ d’Oro” as currency.
Epic Quality Signets!
- Signet of the Kingdom (50 Credits)
- Signet of Thinis (50 Credits)
- Signet of the Trenches (50 Credits)
QL 10.1 Headslot Items
- Forgotten Ashes (60 Credits)
- Time’s Mark (60 Credits)
- Ageless Blood (60 Credits)
Cosmetic Items (Yes! You can look like Indiana Jones..)
- The Lost Desert – Dress Fedora, brown (45Credits)
- The Lost Desert – Ankel boots, brown (25Credits)
- The Lost Desert – Safari shirt, khaki (25Credits)
- The Lost Desert – Cowhide Jacket, brown (35Credits)
- The Lost Desert – Pleated pants, brown (30Credits)
Total Cost To Look Awesome: 160 Credits of Ca’ d’Oro
Misc / Title:
- The Time Tomb Raider (120 Credits)