Samhain (Halloween) 2012 Information
The first of The Secret World’s seasonal events kicks off with “Samhain” The Halloween Event. The event includes 3 missions (2 Investigation, 1 Dungeon), 5 Achievements, 5 Lore, and an array of items!
Below is the compiled list of information on the event!
The missions for the Halloween event work as a chain, one must be completed to move on to the other.
- The Meowling – Investigation Mission
- Crossing The Black Path – Investigation Mission
- The Cat God – Dungeon Mission
- Hop-tu-naa, Trol-la-laa – Complete all Samhain Achievements
- Harvester of Horror – Fill out all lore entries in the Samhain Section (See The Lore Locations)
- Tails from the Crypt – Complete the seasonal mission The Cat God (See The Mission Start)
- Head Start – Find a Head-O-Lantern
- Dead Ahead – Find a Bloody Pumpkinhead
(That We’ve Found….)
There are mobs all over in Blue Mountain that will have a buff, “Haunted” (identifiable by an orange swirl around them.) When killed, they will spawn a “Kitty of Ulthar“, kill this kitty and get a “Bag of Tricks and Treats!”
The best spot we found to farm these is at coordinates (208,762), the cemetery north of the Wabanaki Trailer Park.
Opening Trick or Treat Bags
- Crowley’s Crunchies
- Vine Fruit Gummies
- Blood Syrup
- Sugar Skull
- Bloody Pumpkin Head
- Pinch of Blood – Leaves a trail of blood behind you. Lasts 20 minutes.
- Touch of Shady – Leaves a trail of filth behind you. Lasts 20 minutes