UPDATE NOTES 1.8 FEATURES
- The new Scenario, Augment System and Story Missions are not yet available. These will be added when Issue 8 goes live.
- Adjusted the experience awarded to groups, depending on group size (awards are unchanged for solo play and for groups of five).
- Gadgets will no longer trigger the global cooldown when used.
- Updated the simple description for Sudden Return.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip for the heal value of My Bloody Valentine.
- Resolved an issue that could leave the boss area for Aspect of the Long-Toothed inaccessible for future players when the boss despawns.
- Fixed a problem that could cause characters to drop from sprint immediately after combat.
- Deadly Aim now applies a debuff to all affected party members which prevents them from receiving the Deadly Aim effect for 90 seconds.
- Calling the Shots now also reduces the duration of the Deadly Aim blocker effect.
- Breaching Shot now applies a debuff to all affected party members which prevents them from receiving the Breaching Shot effect for 90 seconds.
- Breach Party now also reduces the duration of the Breaching Shot blocker effect.
- Fixed an issue where Aftershock could trigger more than once.
- Splatter should now affect Health Drone and Linked Veins.
- Misdirection can no longer be used on friendly NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where Chain Feed would not affect all healing chains.
- Sleight of Hand should be usable while silenced now.
- Groundwork will no longer erroneously build resources for your secondary weapon.
- Suppressing Fire should now add resources more reliably when multiple players are shooting the same target.
- The cooldown of Death From Above will now be properly reduced when using both Rocket Science and Double Dash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Grand Slam’s AoE damage to occur twice per use.
- Updated the tooltip for Do or Die to more accurately reflect its effect.
- Guts and Gory should now properly trigger and benefit from Elemental Force.
- Tenacity crits should now trigger Empowerment.
- The Hinder associated with Bomb Squad should now last the correct duration.
- Corrected a problem with Damage Redirects which caused Benediction & Cold Blooded to increase damage taken.
- Reduced rubber-banding issue that occurs when certain abilities are queued.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reward bags from the Golem Anniversary Event to malfunction if players had the pet given by the bag stored in their bank.
- Replaced the temporary text being used by Mark of the Illuminati/Dragon/Templar/etc. in the combat log.
- It is no longer possible to stack the Signet of Salvation effect.
- Character sheet will now remember which stats were displayed when it was last closed.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would zoom in while scrolling through the Dressing Room.
- Notifications for new lore entries now disappear after the lore is read.
- Notifications for new achievements with sub-achievements now disappear when the sub achievement list is expanded.
- Lore and Achievements are now marked as “old” as soon as they are read, rather than waiting until the notification fades out.
- Added text for rarity levels to item tooltips.
- Added a new Lockout Timers GUI accessible through the main menu, pressing Shift+L, or clicking the lockout buff.
- Added a visual indication to the GUI for when players are in combat.
- The gradient at the bottom of the screen now scales properly when changing HUD size.
- Certain buffs should now always appear in the front of the buff list.
- Fixed an issue where the buy button was disabled on skills after purchasing a skill and having exactly enough AP to purchase the next skill.
- Fixed an issue where Battle Rank did not show in the character sheet for characters with maximum Faction Rank.
- Increased the default width of vendor windows so that all prices are visible.
- The broken items notification icon will now flash like other notifications.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a character’s legs to disappear when wearing the Ritual Coat over certain dresses.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a character’s legs to disappear when wearing the Innsmouth hoodie over certain dresses.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a character’s legs to disappear when wearing certain coat items over the Meat is Murder – Butcher apron.
- Fixed a case where the Delta Force – Right arm wrap would not always display on characters.
- Adjusted a bad seam caused by the My Flair Lady shirt.
- Adjusted the Creepy Equine and Unicorn hats to reduce clipping with shirt collars.
- Training Day: Fixed a clipping issue with Kirsten Geary during her cinematic.
- Death and the Instruments Thereof: Fixed an issue in the cinematic that caused Sandy “Moose” Jansen’s leg to move unnaturally.
- The Meowling: Werekittens should respawn quickly if there are still players in the area with the goal to kill them.
- The Meowling: Removed temporary text from the tooltip for the Bag of Tricks and Treats reward.
- Crossing the Black Path: Fixed an issue with Siabhra’s Air where the tooltip was referring to the wrong mission.
The Scorched Desert
- Old Gods, New Tricks: Fixed a clipping issue that occurred with Tanis during the cinematic for this mission.
City of the Sun God
- The Dark Places: Fixed a typo in the opening cinematic.
The Shadowy Forest
- When the Hatchet Falls: Removed an extra period in the subtitles for this mission.
The Carpathian Fangs
- You Only Die Twice: Fixed a clipping issue with Dragan Dzoavich’s headset.
- The Sound of Children: Fixed a clipping issue with Lilith during a cinematic in this mission.
- Hell Fallen: Killing Engine Tyrant Prime before it calls Alpha no longer prevents progress through the dungeon.
- Hell Fallen: Fixed a pre-encounter animation glitch on Engine Tyrant Prime.
- Removed an invisible barrier that was blocking a ramp in El Dorado.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to reach unintended areas of N’gha-Pei the Corpse-Island (Kingsmouth Lair Raid).
- Collision tightened around the Squalid Hekaturgist in The Black Ankh.
- Fixed a location in Blue Mountain where players could get stuck between some rocks.
- Fixed a location in Blue Mountain where players could get stuck under a tree.
- Fixed some missing collision in Shambhala which allowed players to reach unintended areas.
- Fixed a location on The Last Train to Cairo where players could get stuck on crates.
- Fixed a location in Fusang that allowed players to reach unintended areas.