Samhain (Halloween) 2013 Information
The 2013 Halloween (Samhain) event is similar to last year, however, new lore, 10 new item missions, and a new world boss have been added!
Below is the compiled list of information on the event, however, due to the fact I’m late to the party, and there’s no sense in reinventing the wheel, for more details explanations, guides, and info, head over to the TSW forums for information I’m missing here on the site! http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=74691
The missions for the Halloween event work as a chain, one must be completed to move on to the other. (These are the same as 2012!)
Main Story Mission:
- The Meowling – Investigation Mission
- Crossing The Black Path – Investigation Mission
- The Cat God – Dungeon Mission
Also included this year is a Nightmare Difficulty Version of the
- Revenge of the Cat God
- Spooky Stories of Solomon Island: League of Monster Slayers Treehouse (Savage Coast, 495 , 897)
You must start with Spooky Stories of Solomon Island to be able to pick up the following side missions:
- The Rogue Groundskeeper: Innsmouth Academy (Savage Coast, 267 , 377)
- The Hermit: Red’s Bait and Tackle (Savage Coast, 153 ,867)
- The Organ Smugglers: CDC Camp (Blue Mountain, 890 , 700)
- The Phantom Email: Orochi’s Camp (Blue Mountain, 673 , 822)
- The Lantern Man: Franklin Mansion (Blue Mountain, 842 , 294)
- The Hiker: Police Station (Kingsmouth, 197 , 344)
- The Gypsy Curse: The Raven’s Knock (Kingsmouth, 292 , 330)
- The Confession of Ellis Hill: North of the Skate Park (Kingsmouth, 385 , 745)
- The Death of Dr. Armitage: Skate Park (Kingsmouth, 421 , 656)
- The Ghost of Jack-o-Lantern: Police Station (Kingsmouth, 196 , 331)
Also, do not delete the pages as you acquire them. They are required to complete the achievement!
- Lord of the Patch: Collect all lore entries in the Samhain 2013 section.
- Squishy Orange Gord Guts: Destroy Jack
- Keeper of Urban Mythos: Collect all pages for Danny’s Urban Legend Book.
Apparently, these are still obtainable, EXCEPT for the Bloody Pumpkin Head. *(Need Confirmation)
- Hop-tu-naa, Trol-la-laa – Complete all Samhain Achievements
- Harvester of Horror – Fill out all lore entries in the Samhain Section (See The Lore Locations)
- Tails from the Crypt – Complete the seasonal mission The Cat God (See The Mission Start)
- Head Start – Find a Head-O-Lantern
- Dead Ahead – Find a Bloody Pumpkinhead
- See our list of Samhain Lore Locations! (Now Updates for 2013!)
THIS DATA IS FROM 2012, will update ASAP.
- Crowley’s Crunchies
- Vine Fruit Gummies
- Blood Syrup
- Sugar Skull
- Bloody Pumpkin Head
- — NEED UPDATES HERE.
- Pinch of Blood – Leaves a trail of blood behind you. Lasts 20 minutes.
- Touch of Shady – Leaves a trail of filth behind you. Lasts 20 minutes