UPDATE 1.9.1 – JULY 3RD
- Fixed a typo in Inbeda’s dialogue.
- Lethal Weapon – Leather jacket with lowered hoodie, brown can now be worn with hats.
- Orochi Drones in Kaidan now have subtitles when warning potential intruders.
- Removed a bit of excess chaos from the Dragon faction intro video.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on shutdown.
- Fixed an issue with effects that should address at least some of the performance drops seen if you are logged in for a long time.
- Increased the number of characters allowed when linking builds from Gear Manager.
- Adjusted the Kaidan minimap to more accurately represent the playfield.
- Video tutorial now pops up when you unlock AEGIS controllers.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause AEGIS swap button tooltips to become stuck on screen.
- Fixed a case where need/greed windows were stuck on screen after changing playfields.
- Fixed a case where the achievement window would open with the incorrect size.
- Made improvements to the performance of the buff list.
- Fixed a case where the Raid UI would not remember its position or visible state.
- Fixed a case where the Raid UI would display improperly.
- Added a new interface option under Interface Options -> General:Added an option to the Team UI menu to dock the defensive target display beneath the Team UI
- AEGIS -> Show Aegis Swap UI will toggle the Aegis Swap UI on or off.
- Added several new interface options under Interface Options -> HUD:
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on team will toggle the display of buffs active on team members.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on defensive target will toggle the display of buffs on your defensive target.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on self will toggle the display of buffs running on you.
- BUFFS -> Show buffs on target will toggle the display of buffs running on your target.
- CAST BARS -> Show player cast bar will toggle the player cast bar.
- CAST BARS -> Show target cast bar will toggle the target cast bar.
- CAST BARS -> Show dodge cooldown bar will toggle the dodge cooldown bar.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show sign up notifications will toggle the display of PvP and LFG sign up notifications.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show game notifications will toggle the display of AP, SP, Petition, Delivered Items, and unlock notifications.
- NOTIFICATIONS -> Show event notifications will toggle the display of all notification animations.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show top bar menu will toggle the top bar on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable team window will toggle the team window on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable defensive target display will toggle the defensive target display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show ability bar will toggle the ability bar on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show player info will toggle the player info display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show target info will toggle the target info display on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Enable combat display will toggle the combat indicator on or off.
- HUD ELEMENTS -> Show chat window will toggle the chat window on or off.
- Small Biohazard Containers will now award PAX if it is unable to award AEGIS research data.
- AEGIS Memory Expansion Modules should now show up in the correct section of marketplace searches.
- Signet Extractor should now work properly on Amaterasu’s Band, Susanoo’s Ring, and Tsukuyomi’s Knot when they have the Signets of the Howling Oni, Laughing Shisa or Singing Tengu attached.
- Corrected temporary names in the combat log for some Kaidan spirit abilities.
- Evolved Filth Male Tentacle’s “Tentacle Burst” spell can now be silenced.
- Dacian Pureblood’s Pack Runner adds now properly despawn. Additionally, Dacian Pureblood may now only have 2 Pack Runners active at a time.
- Changed From the Abyss to proc every 3 hits instead of 6 while scaling damage accordingly and increased overall damage output of this ability.
- Corrected an issue that was causing Black Hole to only hit twice.
- Updated the tooltip for Chaotic Pull to include the fact that it applies Impaired.
- Live Wire now builds two additional counters if the targets dies shortly after being hit by the damage proc.
- Changed Toxic Earth into a new ability named Toxic Affinity. This passive ability now increases the duration of all Afflictions by 35% and the crit chance of afflictions by 10%.
- Updated Big Bang’s tooltip to reflect the number of targets affected by this passive ability and the range of the ability.
- Increased damage on Conditional force and removed cooldown.
- Increased damage on Magnetic Wipe.
- Increased damage on Hard Reset.
- Changed Thunderstruck to now have a proccing damage effect that occurs when you critically hit a weakened target.
- Updated all spells that cause Feral Regrowth to show the range of potential healing in the advanced ability descriptions. The following abilities were changed:
- Wild at Heart
- Tear ‘Em Up
- Creature Comfort
- Updated all spells that cause Savage Sweep to show the range of potential damage in the advanced ability descriptions. All 5 buffs that the player can get from Savage Sweep have had their ability descriptions updated. The following abilities were changed:
- Hog Wild
- Surgical Steel
- Updated the tooltip of Health Drone to make it clear that it cannot heal the player casting it.
- Updated the ability tooltip of Health Drone to list the range that the drone heals.
- Included a tooltip with the buff that Health Drone casts on the player to provide some feedback about what the drone is doing.
- Changed Demolition, Man to proc on consumer use. This ability now deals damage based on whether you are facing the affected target when the charge detonates. 5 Second internal recharge time. Cannot glance on targets hit by this ability’s better effect.
- Explosives Expert can no longer benefit from Elemental Force and other damage increasing passives.
- Added a debuff to targets hit by Provoke that will force them to attack the caster for 3 seconds.
Signets and AEGIS
- Quadrupled the hate generated by all Signets of Hatred.
- Damage dealt by Weakening Bypass Modules is now displayed correctly.
- Increased the time it takes for an enemy to reapply their Psychic AEGIS by 4 seconds.
- Increased the delay time before a Cybernetic AEGIS will regenerate by 3 seconds.
- Suffering and Solace will now correctly go on cooldown when swapping AEGIS Controllers.
- AEGIS impact effects will now only play for your own attacks.
The Savage Coast
- Carter Unleashed – Having a Portable Ward Generator from previously pausing the mission will no longer prevent this mission from updating when picking up a new Portable Ward Generator.
- The Faculty – The War Golem encounter during Tier 5 should now properly reset under all conditions.
- The Faculty – The War Golem encounter can no longer be fought outside of its intended arena.
The Blue Mountain
- The Tenacity of Tyler Freeborn – Resolved an issue that could prevent mission advancement when having a full inventory at the CDC camp.
- Win Win – Fixed a rare condition that could cause the objective to sometimes not advance past “Go to the science terminal” on Tier 3.
- Dreamcatcher – Fixed a rare case where it was possible to block mission progression on the first 2 tiers.
- Echoes of Eternity – The military radio is once again picking up a signal, and now functions as expected.
The Shadowy Forest
- Metal Detective – Fixed a case where it may be possible to lose the tracker item required for the mission.
- Preludes and Intrigues – Fixed a typo in the Dragon cinematic.
- Runaway Circus – The player character should now appear at the beginning of the cinematic played at the end of this mission.
- Right of Way – Oni in the sewers will now properly play AEGIS destruction effects when their AEGIS is destroyed.
- The Pachinko Model – Examining the pachinko machine no longer solves for the whole group.
- Texts – Adjusted the captions from the cell phones to correspond to the correct phone.
- It is no longer possible to right-click cancel the scenario mine debuff effects to remove them.
- Reduced the cooldown of the Underdogs mission to 1 minute, and reduced the reward to 5 Black Marks of Venice.
- Event World Boss arenas no longer permit social pets.
- Anniversary Golems are now more intelligent when determining whom to attack. They will no longer leave their arena.
- Event World Boss missions are now classified as “Raid” missions.
- Players are no longer prompted to accept an Event World Boss mission – They are now automatically accepted
See original post here: http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/update_notes_1.9
- New items at the Orochi Researcher (930,724): Virulent Biohazard Container & Memory Expansion Module Mk II(Allows AEGIS Controllers to be upgraded to 1.9).
- New paths available in Kaidan between coordinates: (582,666) & (634,666) / (582,600) & (634,600)